Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Over My Dead Body

The Cadaver Calculator. This is hilarious. If I died today and gave my body to science, Bill could collect $4200! I am not sure if that's good in relation to anyone else, so some of you should take the quiz below as well.

The site says: "Cadaver values are primarily based on overall health and the level of interest your corpse holds to the medical research industry." I'm in BIG trouble...

Perhaps I should deduct $4200 from my current life insurance policy.....lol

$4200.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

3 comments:

Roogles said...

Are you blogging at work?

*GASP!

julie p said...

are you responding to my posts at work?

(*seriouly curious look)

Anonymous said...

I can definately say you are worth more alive than dead! I wouldn't trade you for $4200 in a million years. BTW, I was worth $4900. They must have a thing for fat chicks that drink occasionally!