Monday, July 23, 2007

The Right Place





Wow....these faces bring me so much JOY! Tonight, we had our church-wide summer picnic at Long's Retreat. Kids laughing and having fun...there's NOTHING quite like it!

I know that God's plan and desire for me here on this earth is to spend my time listening, teaching, loving His children. It's one thing that comes so easily and brings complete fulfillment. When I am in the midst of a project with kids--vbs or a kids' musical or a Long's Retreat picnic---I know I am in the right place. No pressure, no worries, no doubts. A chance to love my life! Finding that "right place" is a perpetual quest to uncover His desire in our lives. I am not always sure how to get there....but I definitely know when I have arrived!

2 comments:

anna said...

where's my face?

Jenn Ruggles said...

HaHa Anna! Sorry we didn't get there earlier last night. Eli had things going on at work. We had a great time though, thanks for the work you put into planning last night. I am glad to see you are blogging now.